Captiva is always seeking freelancers who are creative thinkers with originality, imaginative flair and a working knowledge of graphic design, web design, and/or advertising. Candidate must be confident in translating expressed needs and ideas into concepts and designs that effectively communicate the desired message. Projects cover a wide range including but not limited to branding and identity packages, brochures, catalogs, signage, and advertising campaigns.
- Graphic Design degree preferred
- 3 years minimum experience in the industry
- Proficient with Macintosh OSX and/or Windows operating systems
- Software: Print designers should be proficient in Quark Xpress, Illustrator & Photoshop (CS3), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), & Acrobat. InDesign preferred but not necessary
- Software: Web designers should be proficient in Photoshop, Fireworks & Dreamweaver (Macromedia Studio), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), & Acrobat. Flash & osCommerce preferred.
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 practice
- Print designers should have good knowledge of pre-press and printing processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong typing skills
- Time management
- Multi-task & manage tight deadlines
Please send resumes, portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com with ‘Freelancer Application’ in the subject heading.